GUDE dear guests,
welcome to Hajo’s Germania Lodge & Irish Pub in Rüdesheim am Rhein! We kindly ask you to consider the following:
- Because of the corona virus (COVID-19), we have taken measures to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. Certain services and facilities could therefore not be available: the coffee and tea facility, the drinks refrigerator and the book corner.
- The parking lot behind the house is currently not available. There is a private alternative parking lot for our guests about 350 m from the house.
- We kindly ask you to disclaim intermediate room service and cleaning of the rooms for stays of less than 4 days.
- Empty waste bins and change towels every day between 10 a.m. and 2 p.m. by arrangement, please just let us know.
- We are happy to issue any regional maps, brochures and our business cards on request.
- We recommend our ticket service for cable cars and ships to avoid waiting times at the ticket counter.
- Table Kicker and darts are currently not available.
- The smoking room is not available as such, we kindly ask you to go outside to smoke and also to observe the distance rules there.
- We recommend a table reservation in the pub, restaurant and also for breakfast (in the neighbouring hotel) to avoid waiting times.
- We constantly check and clean common toilets.
- We kindly ask you to wear a mouth and nose cover when walking through the house.
- You can find out our opening times in the pub and the rules there at the reception or on the homepage.
- You will be informed promptly about short-term changes and updates.
- Please observe the 1.5 m distance rules everywhere, also pay attention to cough and sneeze etiquette, wash your hands and be nice to each other
- Please let us know immediately if something is wrong, because it is always very important to us that you feel comfortable during your stay!
Sláinte & take care!
Hajo & Team